TRUSTED GUIDANCE FOR BUYING PROPERTY
#1 MOST TRUSTED REAL ESTATE AGENTS
From the moment you decide to purchase a new property, our team can generate value. We can guide you through the process step by step, from providing market insights that can inform your planning and a targeted search all the way to taking possession.
RE/MAX ELEVATE PROCESS
Finding Your Home
DEFINE YOUR OBJECTIVES
- What is the purpose of the acquisition?
- What is the price range you are looking for?
- What is your timeline?
- What are your needs and wants?
- What neighbourhoods do you prefer?
PREPARATION & GROUNDWORK
- Obtain Pre-Approval
- Discuss objectives with your agent
- Research target areas with your agent
- Sign Buyer Agency Agreement
- Analysis of sold and active listings
- Locate schools, transportation routes and other amenities
- Understand the Official Community Plans of your area
Finding Your Home
- Browse & Review listings with your realtor
- Tour multiple properties arranged by your agent
- Select your ideal home and research the property
OFFER & NEGOTIATE
- Your agent will put together bespoke negotiation strategy
- Preparation of comparable market analysis
- Learn about the “CPS” (Contract of Purchase and Sale)
- Your realtor will intelligently negotiate and promote your terms & price on the CPS
- Acceptance or Counteroffer
DISCOLSURES & INSPECTIONS
- Schedule professional home inspection
- Approve or negotiate repairs based on inspection report
- Review and approve title
- Review and approve seller-required disclosures
- Plan final walkthrough prior to subject removal
- Fulfillment of all subjects and conditions
- Subject removal: once subjects are removed, the property is deemed sold
- Initial deposit is put in trust
WELCOME TO YOUR NEW PROPERTY
- Review closing statement
- Sign mortgage documents
- Wire payment and closing costs
- Set up utilities, forward mail
- Take possession and move in
RE/MAX Commercial Advantage | Elevate Realty are sibling franchises. Combining expertise in commercial and residential real estate allows our agents to collaborate and help our clients achieve their goals in both spaces.